Please note: If the video is not showing on this page - wait a moment for it to appear OR hit refresh.
Covered Call Writing Blue-Chip Stocks to Create a Free Portfolio of Large Tech Companies
Covered call writing is a strategy that can be crafted to achieve a multitude of objectives. This seminar will present a strategy where retail investors can create a FREE portfolio of large-cap technology stocks by selling options on blue-chip companies.
This presentation will include:
- The basics of stock options
- Covered call writing explained
- Selecting the best blue-chip stocks
- Using ETFs to develop a portfolio of large-cap tech companies
- Free access to the Ellman Calculator