Please note: If the video is not showing on this page - wait a moment for it to appear OR hit refresh.
Dow 40,000 Here We Come!
- 2021 Could be the best year of the decade for stocks, with Dow 40,000 within reach, up 35%
- A Perfect Storm of positive economic conditions will trigger a massive increase in company earnings multiples and prices
- 2020 was only a short-term dip in a 20-year bull market that may have another decade to run
- Most pandemic business activity wasn’t lost, but deferred, leading to an explosion in spending in 2021 and 2020
- Many domestic recovery stocks have barely moved in a decade and now have explosive upside potential
- ”Reopening” stocks like (DIS), (BA), airlines (DAL), hotels WYNN), movie theaters (AMC), and cruise lines (RCL) have already had huge moves but still have much to run
- 2021 will be a year to be fully invested and 100% “RISK ON”